1. License agreement
It is permissible to temporarily download a copy of the documents (information or software) from our websites for personal and non-commercial transient viewing. It is the granting of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you cannot:
- Modify or copy materials.
- Use the material for commercial purposes or for any public exhibition (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempting to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on our website.
- Delete copyright or other proprietary notices from the material.
- Transfer the hardware to another person or "mirror" the hardware on another server.
This license terminates automatically if you do not comply with these restrictions and can be terminated by Scranton Insights at any time. Upon termination of your viewing of these materials or upon expiration of this license, you must destroy any downloaded material in your possession, whether in electronic or printed form.
The materials and contents on the site are provided "as is". We make no warranty, express or implied, and declines and disclaims all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. In addition, we do not warrant or make any representations as to the accuracy, probable results, or reliability of the use of materials on our website or otherwise relating thereto or on sites linked to our websites.
3. Community Guidelines
We are particularly uncompromising about certain content and behaviors that could endanger the health of our users, damage our infrastructure, or threaten the balance of our community. We reserve the right to remove any material that does not comply with these standards and revoke display privileges at our discretion. In most cases, members of the community will be notified of criminal behavior and any recidivism may result in a ban. Our decisions are considered final.
Our websites are not for:
- Malicious fanaticism. Do not actively promote violence or extreme hatred against individuals or groups on the basis of race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, Sexual orientation. Even if we firmly believe that the best response to hate speech is not censorship, but more speech, we will take down malicious bigotry, as defined here.
- Hurt minors. Be considerate when publishing anything involving a minor. Do not post anything concerning minors that is sexually suggestive or violent. Do not intimidate minors even if you are one. The life of a teenager is already quite difficult without the fear, anxiety and isolation caused by online bullying.
- Promotion and glorification of self-harm. Do not post content that actively promotes or glorifies self-harm. This includes content that encourages or encourages readers to cut or injure themselves; Embrace anorexia, bulimia or other eating disorders, or commit suicide rather than seek counselings or treatment or support assembly in conversation with those who are suffering or recovery from depression or anxiety, Other conditions. Dialogue about these behaviors is extremely important and online communities can be extremely helpful to people struggling with these challenging conditions.
- Content of blood and mutilation. Do not post blood just to be shocking. Do not expose the mutilation and torture of human beings, animals or their remains.
- Abused username. Usernames are for the use and enjoyment of our users. Do not squat, cluster, collect, trade or sell identifier, and do not register a username in order to pass for an individual, organization or brand.
- Spam. Do not abuse social gestures, send unwanted messages, or the total content no matter the method used. Spam is not part of our website.
- Mass recording and automation. Do not create accounts or submit content automatically, systematically, or programmatically.
- Identity theft, criminal harassment, or harassment. Treat the community the way you would like to be treated. If you want to parody or ridicule a public character, do not try to fool readers into thinking that you are actually that public figure.
- Violations of privacy. Do not use our websites to obtain misleading personal information. Do not post content that violates anyone's privacy, including personal identification or confidential information such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, unlisted contact information or private photos of your ex.
- Disruptions, exploits and abuse of resources. Our servers and the valiant engineers who support them work hard for you. Do not attempt any unauthorized use, disruption or exploitation of our websites or any other products and services, or any other abuse of Scranton Insights's resources.
- Illegal uses and content. This one is fairly obvious, but the site is not a place for illegal behavior, including fraud, phishing, or inciting illegal violence.
In no event shall Scranton Insights or its suppliers be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or because of business interruption, resulting from the use or Inability to use the material on our website, even if Scranton Insights or an authorized representative has been advised verbally or in writing of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental or consequential damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Third Party Websites
We have not reviewed any third-party websites linked to our websites, and we are not responsible for the content of these websites. The inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement by the Scranton Insights of the website. The use of such a website is at the user's own risk.
6. Revisions and Errata
Materials on our websites may include technical, typographical or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on our site are accurate, complete or up-to-date. We may make changes to the material on our website at any time without notice. Furthermore, we do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
7. Trademark Notices
Scranton Insights and the Scranton Insights’ logo are registered trademarks of JeyLabr Group in the United-States of America, Canada and other countries and are used under license.
9. Applicable Law
Any claim relating to our website is governed by the laws of the United-States of America, regardless of its conflict of legal provisions.