- Before or at the time of collection of personal information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is collected.
- We will collect and use personal information only with the aim of fulfilling these purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the person concerned or as required by law.
- We will retain personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the identified purposes.
- We collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the person concerned.
- Personal data must be relevant to the purposes for which it is intended and, to the extent necessary for that purpose, should be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security measures against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, reproduction, use or modification.
- We will provide clients with information on our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Furthermore, we are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the privacy of personal information is protected and maintained.
1. Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect personally identifiable information from users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to, when users visit our website, register on the website, place an order, subscribe To the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and relate to other activities, services, features or resources that we make available on our website. Users may be invited to provide their name, email address, postal address, telephone number, credit card number, if applicable. Users may, however, visit our website anonymously. We collect personally identifiable information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information. Users may still refuse to provide personally identifiable information, except that this may prevent them from engaging in certain activities related to the website.
2. Non-personal Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personal identifiable information about users when they interact with our website. Non-personally identifiable information may include the name of the browser, the type of computer, and technical information about users of the means of connecting to our website, such as the operating system and Internet service providers used and other similar information.
3. Use of Your Collected Information
We may collect and use personal information from users for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. The information you provide to us helps us meet your customer service requests and needs more effective support.
- To customize the user experience. We may use the information as a whole to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our website. We may use the information you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments. We may use the information of the users that they provide themselves when you place an order only to provide services to that order. We do not share this information with third parties, except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other feature of the site. To send users information they have agreed to receive on topics that we think are of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. We can use the email address to send user information and order updates. It can also be used to answer their requests, questions or other requests. If the user decides to subscribe to our newsletter, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, product information or a related service, and so on. If at any time the user wishes to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed instructions to unsubscribe at the bottom of each email or the user can contact us via our website.
4. Protecting Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction of your data, username, password, information and data on the personal transactions stored on our website.
We do not share your personal information with third parties. At no time do we allow ourselves to share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
5. Information You Share
Many of our services allow you to share information with others. Remember that when you share information to the public, it can be indexable by search engines. Our services offer you different options on sharing and removing your content.
7. Third Party Websites
Users may find advertisements or other content on our website that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices used by websites linked to or from our website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Navigation and interaction on any other website, including sites linked to our site, is subject to the terms and conditions of this website and privacy policies.
8. Child Protection
Protecting the privacy of very young people is particularly important. For this reason we never collect or keep information on our website from those we know are actually under 13 years old, and no part of our site is structured to attract under 13s.
10. Applicable Law
Any claim relating to our website is governed by the laws of the United-States of America and Canada, regardless of its conflict of legal provisions.